Mr. Wilson Made it Home!

Mr. Wilson Made it Home!
Mr. Wilson

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Dancing with Mr. Wilson

Had somebody in the year 1977 told me that the music that blared from just about every self-respecting teenaged youth's speakers, created by the mighty AC/DC would in my lifetime be considered mainstream rock and roll, and good time music I would have told them they were nuts. When we were young and a bit wild, AC/DC was the epitope of hard rock. It would drive our parents crazy, and the louder it got the better we liked it!

I don't think I would have recognized myself had I had the opportunity to climb into a time machine and fast forward thirty-five years. But I definately would have recognized the tunes that the old guy and his dog were dancing to in the living room of their middle-class ranch in their middle class neighborhood, smack dab in their middle ages!

Rock and Roll ain't dead, and neither are we...



No comments:

Post a Comment