Mr. Wilson Made it Home!

Mr. Wilson Made it Home!
Mr. Wilson

Friday, April 11, 2014

Random Rescue Friday - Peace and Paws

I thought there was nothing I could do. I couldn't save them all, so I didn't save any.  But what if I could save one, and tell anybody who would listen how great it felt to be part of an abandoned dog's recovery, his introduction into a loving home and the profound effect that the spirit within him has had on our family? Perhaps then other people would see that there is no insignifigant act of kindness, no matter how small it may appear; for kindness grows, and is weaved into the fabric of our existance, and when nurtured becomes the strongest part.

I do not know Mellissa and Bo Hannon from Peace and Paws, but I know about them, and simply knowing that there are great people dedicated to introducing other great people to great pets, and that enough people donated to their latest cause, The Ruff House to turn their dream to reality kind of makes the thought of saving them all not as distant.

I can't save them all, but I can certainly help the people who are trying their hardest.



No comments:

Post a Comment