Mr. Wilson Made it Home!

Mr. Wilson Made it Home!
Mr. Wilson

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The tale of the gloveless dunce.

Victoria is difficult. Even Mr. Wilson has yet to win her affections. She needs medication for an overactive thyroid. The vet gave us pills.

Victoria didn't take kindly to my attempts to administer them.

After mauling me, she retreated to the cool tile of the bathroom, where she made her stand. Not one to give in so easily, I found a new, better way to get her meds into her. The vet gave us a gel that can be applied to her inner ear. "Make sure you wear gloves," he said, "you don't want the medicine to get onto your skin, you will end up medicated."

So I put a glove on, and proceeded to push the medication onto my bare finger, then put it into her ear.

"I've got something for you," said Mr. Wilson after witnessing the debacle.

The moral of the story? Two gloves are better than one! Some days I don't know why I bother to get out of bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment