Mr. Wilson Made it Home!

Mr. Wilson Made it Home!
Mr. Wilson

Saturday, July 19, 2014

They Wait

Mr. Wilson: What do you guys want to do today?

Lunabelle: Considering we're locked in here, perhaps we should consider breaking out.

Victoria Mae: I've been out, no big deal.

Mr. Wilson: How about Hide and Seek?

Victoria Mae: Okay, you hide, and we'll seek (Lunabelle snickers in the background)

Mr. Wilson: Wanna get into the garbage?

Lunabelle: Puhleeese.

Mr. Wilson: We could run around the house and jump on the beds and the couch and then swirl around in circles until we throw up.

Victoria Mae: We did that yesterday.

Mr. Wilson: Well, you two stink. I'm going back to bed.

Victoria Mae: Great idea.

Lunabelle. Wake me when they get home.

Mr. Wilson: I wish they never had to leave.




Nothing beats the greeting our pets give us when we return. It's easy to forget that we are the center of their universe, their benefactors, protectors and amusement. I try and keep that in mind when I'm tempted to tell them to leave me alone, or to "go lay down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment