Mr. Wilson Made it Home!

Mr. Wilson Made it Home!
Mr. Wilson

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tenth Anniversary Macoll-Johnson Fellowship

Shortly after I decided to write Mr. Wilson Makes it Home I was awarded The Macoll-Johnson Fellowship from the Rhode Island Foundation. The fellowship allowed me to devote the time necessary to create as good a book as I was capable of writing.

2015 marks the tenth anniversary of the scholarships, and I was asked if i would like to participate in a story about the people that have benefited from the award. It was the least I could do.

Thank you Robert and Margaret Macoll-Johnson and the Rhode Island Foundation!

http://www.rifoundation.org/InsidetheFoundation/OurBlog/TabId/106/PostId/184/the-maccoll-johnson-fellowships-celebrating-ten-years.aspx




No comments:

Post a Comment