Mr. Wilson Made it Home!

Mr. Wilson Made it Home!
Mr. Wilson

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Simply

I guess it's human nature to question our existance, and wonder what this is all about. It can be difficult to believe that there is something greater than ourselves responsible for everything that happens, and the temptation to wrestle control from the flow of the world around us, and bend it to our will can be overwhelming.

I'm not a big fan of being overwhelmed, so it makes sense to me to loosen the imaginary grip that I have on my surroundings now and then, and to just let things go. I may be able to control the little things in my life, but the big things?

I'll leave that to Mr. Wilson.

Now don't getting all goofy on me, I'm not saying that Mr. Wilson is the Supreme Being. I am saying that when things get crazy, and overwhelming, and it seems like noting is working, or ever will, I take a lesson from my four legged friend and return to the moment, and just live.

Simply. Looking out the window with my pal is a great way to bring it all back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment