Mr. Wilson Made it Home!

Mr. Wilson Made it Home!
Mr. Wilson

Monday, February 17, 2014

Mr. Sunshine

All in all, life is good! I've got a nice red bed to rest in between naps, a big bed that I share with the people I live with, a couple of cats to torture and a bunch of birds and squirrels outside to chase. Not bad for a homeless Schnoodle from Arkansas! The thing I like best about all of this? No worries. I know I'm going to eat, know I'll have a nice warm place to rest, and I  know that my people will hold me whenever I ask them too, which is all the time!
I've got a job too. Here I am with Mom and Jillian at Sunkisst Tans. People pay to get sunshine, can you imagine? I get all I need for free, in Arkansas anyway. That's all for now, I've got work to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment